one’s asana practice and the emerging awareness off the mat.
Read more about mindful yoga practice»
Monday, December 24 - Christmas Eve
8:40 - 9:15 a.m. Morning Meditation w/Katie
10:00 - 11:00 a.m. All Level Flow w/Samantha
Tuesday, December 25 - Christmas
Wednesday, December 25 - Boxing Day
9:00 - 10:00 a.m. Tai Chi w/Vince
10:30 - 11:30 a.m. Vinyasa Flow (moderate) w/Samantha
6:00 - 7:00 p.m. Gentle Flow w/Kathy
Thursday, December 27
10:00 - 11:30 a.m. All Level Embodyoga™ w/Nancy
1:00 - 2:15 p.m. Level One w/chair w/Nancy
6:00 - 7:00 p.m. Yoga for All Levels (g/m) w/ Samantha
Friday, December 28
8:00 - 9:00 a.m. Vinyasa Flow to music (m/s) w/Chloe
9:30 - 10:30 a.m. Slow Flow (g/m) w/Samantha
4:00 - 5:30 p.m. Kishi Karate w/Steve
NO TAI CHI on this day
Saturday, December 29
8:30 - 9:45 a.m. Vinyasa Flow (m/s) w/Samantha
10:15 - 11:30 a.m. Embodyoga™ (g/m) w/Nancy
Sunday, December 30
9:00 - 10:00 a.m. Vinyasa Flow (m/s) w/Samantha
10:30 - 11:45 a.m.Sunday Easy Going Slow Flow w/Samantha
** 3 - 4:30 p.m. Special Holiday Restorative Class w/Chloe
(pre-register for Restorative: email@example.com)
Monday, December 31 - New Years Eve
8:40 - 9:15 a.m.- Morning Meditation w/Katie
9:30 - 10:30 a.m. Vinyasa Flow Moderate Level w/Samantha
11:00 - 12:00 a.m. Slow Flow Gentle w/Samantha
Tuesday, January 1 - New Years Day
10:00 - 11:15 a.m. Gentle to Moderate yoga w/Samantha
5:00 - 6:00 p.m. Vinyasa Flow (m/s) w/Samantha
Wednesday, January 2 - resume regular schedule
g = gentle m = moderate s = strong
- The Magic Word with Mark Oppenheimer
- Thanksgiving week schedule
- Teacher's schedule changes, additions, announcements, etc
- Strength Yoga
- Family Yoga
Please scroll down to view your teacher's announcements....
The Magic Word with Mark Oppenheimer
This new monthly class focuses on the creative use of words for pleasure, peace, and progress. Participants will share and discuss all kinds of writing, including (but not limited to) journaling, poetry, short stories, autobiography, script writing and flash fiction. Anyone may participate, and people are welcome to just listen and observe.
First Saturday of each month, next date: November 3; 5:00 - 6:30
suggested donation $10 - $15
email Mark for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanksgiving Week Schedule
- All classes are cancelled on Wednesday, the 21st of November
- All classes are cancelled on Thursday, Thanksgiving Day
FRIDAY AFTER THANKSGIVING:
- Special morning classes with Samantha Free - see below for schedule
- Kishi Karate will take place as usual 4:00 - 5:30 drop ins welcome
- Baguazhand tai chi is cancelled on this day
- Tuesday and Thursday evening classes will be 1 hour 6 - 7 pm
- No class Thursday November 22nd
- Friday after TG: 8:00 - 9:00 a.m. Twisting vinyasa
- Friday after TG: (:30 - 10:30 a.m. Twisting gentle flow
- Restore and Renew a restorative practice with supports.
Saturday, November 24th 3:00 - 4:30 p.m.
Please pre-register w/Samantha for Friday after TG classes and Saturday's Restorative class
- NO 6:00 p.m. class Wednesday, October 31
- NO 6:00 p.m. class Wednesday, November 21
- NO chair class Wednesday, November 21
- Kathy Delia subs for Dana on Tuesday, November 27
- Samantha Free subs for Dana on Wednesday, November 28
- Kathy subs for Dana on Tuesday, December 4
- Samantha subs for Dana on Wednesday, December 5
- Kathy subs for Dana on Tuesday, December 11
- NO class on December 12th
- NO tai chi classes on Wednesdays, November 12 & 21
- Beginning Saturday, November 3, class time will be 10:15 - 11:30 a.m.
Strength Yoga Class
For people who want to improve bond density, strength and endurance. We are offering a combination strength building and yoga class on Tuesday afternoons from 2:00 - 3:15 p.m.
Students must have some yoga experience. We work with light weights and resistance bands in addition to sun salutations and other classic yoga postures. The emphasis is on body weight resistance, abdominal strengthening, and building endurance. This class is taught by alternating yoga teachers and a fitness trainer.
Each month is a new series. If you are interested please contact:
Nancy Causey: email@example.com
Next series begins: November 6.
Chloe's passion for yoga began at age 15, eventually leading her to pursue her RYT 200 hr. certification from Rainbow Body Yoga in Red Hook, NY. Chloe's goal as a teacher is to share the magic healing & connectedness of yoga with others, learning to take care of ourselves, through the union of body, mind and spirit.
- Yin Yoga - Monday evenings 6:00 - 7:15 p.m.
- Vinyasa with music - Friday mornings 8:00 - 9:00 a.m.
Please contact Chloe Higgins for more infor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Family Yoga with Scrap Wrenn
Saturday, November 17th, 2 - 3 p.m.
$25 per parent-child pair - $10 each additional child and/or parent
The hour class will involve yoga-based games, imaginative play for all ages, and practices for both parents and kids to keep exploring.
Scrap is dedicated to delivering well-rounded kids yoga education from a foundation in kindness and compassion. Scrap is extensively trained in yoga and kid's yoga (her list of training to display !)
contact: Samantha Free - email@example.com
limited to 18 people - deadline to pre-register is Monday, Nov. 12