one’s asana practice and the emerging awareness off the mat.
Read more about mindful yoga practice»
SCHEDULE CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS:
- NO CLASSES ON JULY 4
- Qi Gong classes with Therese Balagna will resume in September.
further questions: email@example.com
- Qi Gong class with Vince Sauter resumes Wednesday, July 11, 9:00 - 10:00 a.m.
- Viniyoga for stress class with Steve Rooney resumes Saturday, July 7, 3:00 - 4:30 p.m.
- Last flow class on Tuesday mornings with Kathy Delia is July 10, 10:15 - 11:30.
- Baguazhang tai chi class with Brian Dexter is cancelled July 6 - next class is July 13, 5:45 - 7:15.
- Embodyoga™ , Thursday mornings with Nancy Causey - time change beginning July 5 is
10:00 - 11:30 a.m.
BRAVE NEW GITA DISCUSSION - The Meaning of Dharma - with Mark Oppenheimer
This month's discussion will explore the meaning of the word, and discuss how to find your own personal dharma.
Saturday, July 7, 5:00 - 6:00
suggested donation $15
contact Mark Oppenheimer for further info: firstname.lastname@example.org
STRENGTH YOGA CLASS
July 3, 17, 24 & 31
2:00 - 3:15 p.m.
We are offering a combination strength building and yoga class for people who want to improve bond density, strength and endurance.
Students should have some experience with yoga. We work with light weights and resistance bands in addition to sun salutations and other classic yoga postures. The emphasis is on body weight resistance, abdominal strengthening, and building endurance.
This class is taught by alternating yoga teachers and a fitness trainer.
If you are interested in more information, please contact Nancy Causey: email@example.com
HEALING MEDITATION with David Mellins
9 - 10 a.m. (come as early as 8:30 to settle in)
There will be a short opening meditation, followed with discussion, and the closing healing meditation.
July 8 and 29
August 5 and 26
$25 per person
$45 for 2 sessions
$80 for 4 sessions
for further information please contact Samantha Free: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gita discussion April 7
- Men's Yoga returns April 8
- A Day of Healing Meditation April 22
- Class changes, cancellations, and returns
- Nancy's back
- Strength Yoga class - NEW
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN
Brave New Gita Discussion with Mark Oppenheimer
Saturday, April 7, 5:00 - 6:00
Egology: Ego! Everybody's got one. But what exactly is it? Is it good, bad, both, neither? We'll study the subject from various angles, and discuss methods of ego management
suggested donation - $15
contact Mark Oppenheimer: email@example.com for more information
Men's Yoga with Samantha Free
Sunday mornings 9:00 - 10:00
Gentle to moderate class appropriate for beginners as well as students with some
yoga experience. You will learn all the basic yoga poses, the principles of pranayama (breath work) and be introduced to meditation.
April is a 3 week series: April 8, 15, 29 for $40 or drop in for $20.
contact: Samantha Free: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
A Day of Healing Meditation Workshop with venerable Phakyab Rinpoche
Sunday, April 22 10am - 12pm; 1 - 3 pm
suggestion donation: $75
In the morning session, Rinpoche will will instruct essential contemplations that support clarity, equanimity and compassion. He will introduce a compelling series of visualizations that is the focus of Healing Concentration Meditation.
In the afternoon session, Rinpoche will lead guided meditations and accept questions from students. Participants will gain a deep immersion into this powerful method of meditation.
Space is limited, we sold out at the last event,
Pre-register by April 14
make checks payable to:
Healing Buddha Foundation and send to:
Samantha Free: Millbrook Yoga, PO Box 1165,
Millbrook, NY 12545
contact: Samantha Free: email@example.com
for more information
Schedule - changes, cancellations, and returning
* Dana's Monday chair class moves to Tuesdays 12:30 - 1:30 pm
* Samantha is now teaching the Monday night
Yin Yoga class at 6:00 pm
* Kathy's 10:15 slow flow class on Tuesday mornings is cancelled for April
- returns in May
* Samanth's Friday 8 am morning flow class is cancelled
* Men's Yoga class on April 22
* NO Qi Gong classes on Tuesdays April 10 & 17 - Therese away
* NO Yin Yoga on Monday, April 16 - Samantha away
Nancy returns from winter vacation
to her regular schedule - please see schedule
***NEW*** Strength Yoga Class
We are offering a combination strength building and yoga class on Tuesday afternoons from 2:00 - 3:15 pm for people who want to improve bone density, strength and endurance.
Students must have some yoga experience. We work with light weights and resistance bands in addition to sun salutations and other classic yoga postures. The emphasis is on body weight resistance, abdominal strengthening, and building endurance. This class is taught by alternation yoga teachers and a fitness trainer.
This is a monthly series or drop in with pre-registration.
contact: Nancy Causey: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information