SCHEDULE CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS:
- NO CLASSES ON JULY 4
- Qi Gong classes with Therese Balagna will resume in September.
further questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Qi Gong class with Vince Sauter resumes Wednesday, July 11, 9:00 – 10:00 a.m.
- Viniyoga for stress class with Steve Rooney resumes Saturday, July 7, 3:00 – 4:30 p.m.
- Last flow class on Tuesday mornings with Kathy Delia is July 10, 10:15 – 11:30.
- Baguazhang tai chi class with Brian Dexter is cancelled July 6 – next class is July 13, 5:45 – 7:15.
- Embodyoga™ , Thursday mornings with Nancy Causey – time change beginning July 5 is
10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
BRAVE NEW GITA DISCUSSION – The Meaning of Dharma – with Mark Oppenheimer
This month’s discussion will explore the meaning of the word, and discuss how to find your own personal dharma.
Saturday, July 7, 5:00 – 6:00
suggested donation $15
contact Mark Oppenheimer for further info: email@example.com
STRENGTH YOGA CLASS
July 3, 17, 24 & 31
2:00 – 3:15 p.m.
We are offering a combination strength building and yoga class for people who want to improve bond density, strength and endurance.
Students should have some experience with yoga. We work with light weights and resistance bands in addition to sun salutations and other classic yoga postures. The emphasis is on body weight resistance, abdominal strengthening, and building endurance.
This class is taught by alternating yoga teachers and a fitness trainer.
If you are interested in more information, please contact Nancy Causey: firstname.lastname@example.org
HEALING MEDITATION with David Mellins
9 – 10 a.m. (come as early as 8:30 to settle in)
There will be a short opening meditation, followed with discussion, and the closing healing meditation.
July 8 and 29
August 5 and 26
$25 per person
$45 for 2 sessions
$80 for 4 sessions
for further information please contact Samantha Free: email@example.com